Mr. Myers has been trying lawsuits in state and federal courts for the past 20 years. He has extensive experience in medical malpractice, business litigation, personal injury, construction litigation and employment litigation. Mr. Myers’ clients include business owners and insurance companies. Mr. Myers has been selected for inclusion in The Best of the Bar by the Kansas City Business Journal every year since 2009. He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in SuperLawyers every year since 2010. Mr. Myers holds an AV rating (highest available) from Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Myers started his career at a large national firm. He joined Shaffer Lombardo Shurin in January of 2008.
- Medical Malpractice
- Business & Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, J.D., 1997
- University of Missouri, B.A., 1994
- Appointed in 1999 as Municipal Judge for the City of Roeland Park, Kansas. Mr. Myers is the youngest known judicial appointee in Kansas history.
- Included in The Kansas City Business Journal’s Best of the Bar for business litigation each year since 2009.
- Selected as a SuperLawyer each year since 2010
- Selected to the 2011 Forty Under 40 class by Ingram's.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rating.
- Named by KC Magazine in Top Attorneys in Missouri and Kansas.
- Mr. Myers and his wife have two teenage daughters.
- Mr. Myers enjoys traveling as well as competing in triathlons. He is a nationally-ranked triathlete having competed in both the Half-Ironman World Championship and the Ironman World Championship on numerous occasions.